Sunday, October 19, 2008

ENTREPRENEURIAL MANAGEMENT and INTRO TO ADVERTISING

One of my favorite classes at BYU-Idaho. My two professors, Jason Scott Earl and Craig Bell put a lot of effort into each class.

The course is based on Harvard Case Studies, and each week we discuss two of them. On the third and last day of each week we have a Reflection and Application exercise, in which we discuss the whole week worth of Cases. I really enjoy it because it makes me think about each case and come up with the solution.

So far we have studied a couple modules: Recognizing Opportunity and Marshalling Resources. I am excited to start our new module this upcoming Monday, October 20.

In the meantime I am also putting my Portfolio together for my Introduction to Advertising class. The Portfolio itself is due this Monday. I haven't finished it yet but I am getting close, and I am also very excited to see the final results.

No comments: