Wednesday, March 4, 2009

IBC - Integrated Business Core

IBC, or Integrated Business Core, is a program that BYU-Idaho offers for all its Business Students. It is part of the Junior/Senior year and basically the students take classes (Organizational Behavior, Finance, Supply Chain Management and Marketing) while operating a business on-campus.

Company B, which is the company that I belong to, is running i-bambino, which sells a delicious scone-like pizza pocket called Bambino. We are doing very well. Our stock price is the highest of the four companies, priced at $22 a share. They base the stock price on realistic criteria, which made me very proud.

I am currently the CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) of the company. It has been a challenge for me but I hope I am doing a good job. Again we are all students and we are all learning, but it has been a good experience so far.

No comments: